Slavia Praha scored an average 5. 5 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 1 yellow cards and 0 red cards, making 0. 00 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Slavia Praha's average team rating is 6. 85 per match. Slavia Praha seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 69.
Slavia Prague vs Sivasspor Prediction Slavia Prague are walking a tight rope here. Even a victory may not be enough for them to go into the knockout rounds as Cluj are ahead on the head-to-head record and could beat them simply by winning their own game. 📝 Slavia came from behind to beat Bohemians. Peter Olayinka scored two, Jurečka and Lingr were the other two on the scoresheet. #bohsla A defeat would be detrimental for Prague, unless Cluj lose by a bigger margin. They will look to put pressure on Sivasspor but the visitors have it in them to hold them out for a draw. Prediction: Slavia Prague 1-1 SivassporSlavia Prague vs Sivasspor Betting TipsTip 1 - Result: DrawTip 2 - Goals over/under 2. 5: Under 2.
00% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Slavia Praha live scores, fixtures and resultsSivasspor enters this match having won 3 matches of their last five (KF Ballkani, Giresunspor, CFR Cluj) lost 2 (with Trabzonspor, Antalyaspor) while 0 fixtures ended in draws. The team scored 4 goals while conceding 8 goals (4-8).
comSlavia Praha - Sivasspor PredictionSlavia Praha is most likely the winner of this match, while a win for Sivasspor or a draw are unlikely to happen. First team to score should be Slavia Praha, with 81% chances. At halftime, Slavia Praha should be in the lead, with 56% chances. We might have a chance that only one team will score goals in this match. Players that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Ivan Schranz 22. 22%Yira Sor 22. 22%Michal Krmencik 18.
In away games, Sivasspor scored an average of 2 goals per match and conceded 1. 2. The team received 15 yellow cards and one red card, while the total number of fouls committed is 33. Sivasspor's average team rating is 6. 7 per match. Ball possession is not so good for Sivasspor, with an average of 49. 40% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Sivasspor live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastSlavia Praha vs Sivasspor live TV broadcast can be seen on Star+ (ARG), Sky Sport Austria 1 (AUT), Star+ (BOL), Star+ (COL), Star+ (CRI), Star+ (CHL), Star+ (ECU), Viaplay (ISL), Star+ (BRA), Star+ (MEX), Star+ (PRY), Star+ (PER), Viaplay Poland (POL), Viaplay Sweden (SWE), VIX+ (USA), Paramount+ (USA), Star+ (VEN).
Sivasspor have won both their away games in the Conference League this season - a 1-0 defeat of CFR Cluj followed by a 2-1 win over Ballkani. Cluj have lost their last two games in all competitions and risk losing three games in a row for the first time this season. Having lost 1-0 to Trabzonspor in their last away game, Sivasspor could lose on the road consecutively for the second time in nearly two months (2-1 vs Ankaragucu and 3-4 vs Ballkani).
You will be able to watch Slavia Praha vs Sivasspor live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Slavia Praha - Sivasspor video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis.
However, Slavia Prague are also in contention to reach the knockout stages. They are currently tied with CFR Cluj on seven points but sit in third place on the head-to-head record. 📍 Sivas 🇹🇷✈️ Prag 🇨🇿Demir Grup Sivasspor'umuz, Slavia Prag ile oynayacağı UEFA Avrupa Konferans Ligi maçı için tesislerimizden ayrılarak Sivas Nuri Demirağ Havalimanı'na doğru hareket etti. #UECL https://t. co/mQxqDGWfAE The Romanian outfit beat Prague both home and away to collect all six points and the latter must now secure a win and hope that Cluj drop points to the already-eliminated Ballkani.
Slavia Praha – Sivasspor: Live score, updates and head-to Match Slavia Praha vs Sivasspor in the UEFA Europa Conference League (11/3/2022): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on
Slavia Praha vs Sivasspor Head to Head - AiScore Slavia Praha vs Sivasspor Head to Head. H2H stats and prediction, goals, past
However, it will be easier said than done considering Sivasspor come into the match on the back of four wins from their last six games, keeping a clean sheet in three of them. Slavia Prague vs Sivasspor Head-To-Head and Key Numbers Before their encounter in September, Slavia Prague and Sivasspor had never met before in any of Europe's club competitions. The sides played out a 1-1 draw in Sivas, with Peter Olayinka opening the scoring for Prague in the fourth minute before Dia Saba equalized for the hosts around the half-hour mark.
Slavia Prague vs Sivasspor Live Stream & Prediction, H2H Check how to watch Slavia Prague vs Sivasspor live stream. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live odds & result in one place. Sporticos - Football
Slavia Praha vs Sivasspor live stream, score and H2HSlavia Praha - Sivasspor Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Slavia Praha won 5 games (Mladá Boleslav, Dukla Praha, Sparta Praha, KF Ballkani, Bohemians 1905) and lost 0 while no games ended in draws. Slavia Praha managed to score 10 goals and conceded 7 goals (10-7).
Slavia Prague vs Sivasspor Prediction and Betting Tips | November 3rd 2022Sivasspor will be looking to secure top spot in Group G of the Europa Conference League when they visit the Fortuna Arena to face Slavia Prague on Thursday. With 10 points in five games, the Braves are currently at the top of the group and can secure a direct entry into the round of 16 with a victory in their final group fixture.
Slavia Prague vs Sivasspor H2H - LiveScores.biz Slavia Prague vs Sivasspor H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My games | Finished | Not
UEFA Europa Conference League - CBS - Paramount Plus Stream the UEFA Europa Conference League live and on-demand with Paramount+. Slavia Praha vs. Sivasspor Subscribe. Nov 3, 2022 @